The Best in Complex Profile Extrusions and Injection Molding. Bar None.
At Montville, we have the capability to do everything in house … and we’re proud of that. That simply means more cost savings and less hassle for you, our customer.
Plastic Extrusion Capacity
- 20 Extruders ranging in size from ¾-inch to 6 inch (single and twin screw)
Plastic Injection Molding
- From fractional to 48 ounces and clamping force up to 420 tons
- In-house design, engineering, tooling wire EDM, coupled with capable local tool and die shops
Fabrication & Secondary Operations
- Die Cutting
- Thermal Welding
- Splicing of most thermoplastic materials to make rings, gaskets or multi-part assemblies
- Sonic Welding
- Point of purchase packaging
- Free Extrusion
- Vacuum Sizing
- Dry Sleeve Calibration
- Foam Profile Extrusion
- Dual Durometer
- Heavy Wall Profiles & Tubes
- Custom Sheet up to 48-inch width
Since 1977, Montville Plastics & Rubber has specialized in custom profile extrusions and injection molding. But not just any profiles. Our in-house design team takes pride in producing the more challenging and larger extrusions that many of our competitors won’t consider or don’t have the capability to produce.
All of our injection molding is done in-house, as well as all secondary services you can imagine, including printing, painting, assembly and shipping. Check out all our secondary services here.
To aid in your product design and engineering, our production capabilities cover a broad range of sizes, colors and thermoplastic materials, all created in our 150,000-square-foot facilities outside of Cleveland, Ohio.
Many firms have turned to Montville Plastics & Rubber to produce 55- and 30-gallon drum handling rings, as well as heavy wall conveyor rollers. Shouldn’t you?