Plastic Extrusion and Injection Molding for Transportation
Montville Plastics & Rubber has more than 25 years’ experience supplying the transportation industry. We understand this highly regulated field, know how to decrease costs, increase durability, and meet safety requirements.
Working with our product engineer team offers many added benefits to you, including:
- Decrease weight on vehicles, providing savings in fuel
- Finding alternative materials that are more durable, lowering maintenance costs
- Designing overall products to lower noise and vibration mitigation
A sampling of extrusions and molded parts we have constructed:
- Coil spring dampers, sleeve and clip
- Roll up doors on dry vans
- Mirror gaskets on commercial trucks
- Trailer door seals
- Window gaskets
- Rubber flooring
- Sub-frame cushions
- Bus flooring
Contact our product engineers to find a competitive edge in the transportation industry.