Tool and Mold Making
Designing an extrusion die is a complex process. A good die design is essential to ensuring manufacturing can always run a quality part. Montville has designed and built more than 5,000 dies over the last 40 years. We design and build all tooling in house with 3 state-of-the-art wire EDM machines and a fully equipped machine shop. This allows us to go from concept and design to tooling and production of your custom extrusions efficiently and cost-effectively.
Send us your drawings and specifications: We’ll turn your great idea into a production reality.
Our team is there with you, every step of the way.
- We’ve been tackling complex dies since 1977.
- Created more than 5,000 dies in 40 years.
- We have 3 state-of-the-art EDM machines
- Our team loves the challenging products that others turn down: We don’t shy away, we tackle it!
- We can do short runs to help you test, re-engineer, tool, and finalize your application needs.
- Rapid prototyping to help you visualize and test the design prior to long runs.
- Our engineers can help you select the right material for your needs: strength, temperature, flexibility, low abrasion, UV resistance, color, etc.
- Test and design prior to investing in production tooling.