Choosing the right materials is critical and it all starts with a thorough understanding of the product application.
- What is your target price for your product?
- How long does it need to last and what pressures or weights will it need to withstand?
- What environmental conditions, temperature or chemicals, will the product be exposed to?
- What other cosmetic or other performance characteristics do you need?
By working with material manufacturers, we can help you find the right resin to meet your specifications while keeping costs in line. We have worked with more than 30 materials, including thermoplastics, thermosets, engineered resins, and additives including UV stabilizers, flame retardants and glass fibers.
Whether it’s a commodity or highly engineered, Montville Plastics works closely with industry-leading material manufacturers and has extensive experience extruding more than 30 different thermoplastic compounds, including:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (glass filled and flame retardant grades available)
- Polycarbonate (glass filled, structural foam and flame retardant grades available)
- Polymethyl-Methacrylate (Acrylic)
- Polyphenylene Oxide (Noryl)
- Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride / Polyurethane alloy (Rigid and Flexible & Foamed)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Polyolefin Elastomer
- Polyurethane (thermoplastic)
- Polypropylene co-polymer and homo-polymer (talc, calcium carbonate, glass filled and flame retardant grades)
- Polyamide: (Nylon) 6, 66, 46 (glass filled, flame retardant grades)
- Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile
- Polystyrene, Crystal (GPPS) and High Impact (HIPS)
- Polyethylene, HDPE, HMW-PE, LDPE, LLDPE
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (glycol comonomer)
- Polyvinyl Chloride Polyurethane alloy
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate